Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Featured Event: Skidaway Meet-n-Greet

Thank you to Claude & Janet Wilson and Tom & Diane Oxnard for hosting a wonderful event tonight on Skidaway Island. Click here to watch a video of the event. I met numerous people who are really smart and care about their community. The top issues were the Iraq War, protecting our natural resources and creating more jobs in South Georgia. Click here to view pictures from the event. I had a great time meeting everyone and explaining why I deserve to be the First District's next Congressman. A week from now I am looking forward to going back to Skidaway Island for the monthly meeting of the Skidaway Democratic Group. The Keynote Speaker is Matt Weyandt, Executive Director of the Democratic Party of Georgia. I will briefly speak as well. Thank you Skidaway for your support!

No comments: